This INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEME
ADDRESS: ____________________, ______________, ___, ZIP_________
TRAVEL AGENCY EMAIL ADDRESS __________________________________
1. Term of Agreement - If approved and accepted by TPI, TPI and IC agree that SUB-AGENT shall act as an independent outside salesperson (Independent Contractor) for a period of one (1) year from the date of this agreement. At the end of that period and all subsequent periods thereafter, the Agreement shall automatically renew and be extended for an additional one (1) year, unless either party serves the other with notice (online termination request https://www.
2. Duties of Independent Contractor – The SUB-AGENT is a self-employed business person and desires to sell travel and travel services to the public. In so doing, SUB-AGENT will use TPI to fulfill travel requirements of his/her clients.
3. SUB-AGENT Acceptance Standards - TPI has the sole discretion to accept or decline any Independent Contractor for any reason whatsoever. We do not approve SUB-AGENTS with any unsatisfactory reference check, any financial criminal background history including, but not limited to, writing worthless checks, embezzlement, credit card fraud, identity theft, or grand theft.
4. Setup Fee of $99.95 is non-refundable. The Setup Fee includes the actual process of being setup within TPI's systems. Upon submitting this Agreement, TPI will immediately charge the AGENT’S credit card.
5. Monthly Fee - $20. The Monthly Fee begins and is charged on the first day the new SUB-AGENT is activated and will be charged to the AGENT. The agent is to make monthly payments thru Zellepay.com every month thereafter as long as this Agreement remains in effect. They are to use my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Errors & Omissions Insurance (Professional Liability Insurance) - The IC and all registered IC sub-agents are covered under TPI's master Professional Liability policy for $1,000,000.00 of coverage. A deductible applies to all claims. (This may change at anytime by TPI without notice)
7. Sub-Agents - The IC is fully responsible and liable for the actions of their sub-agents. There is a one-time $99.95 set-up fee to register each sub-agent. Each registered sub-agent will be an additional $20.00 per month. Registered sub-agents will have access to the same support and services of the IC.
8. Remittance of Money - Any money (cash/check) due for cruises, tours or any other bookings done by the IC on behalf of his or her client shall be remitted to TPI within the allotted time set forth by the supplier. Applicable fees will be charged to the IC for any bookings requiring TPI to rush or expedite monies to a supplier.
9. IATAN / CLIA ID Cards - These 3rd party issued travel industry identification cards are not the property of the IC or TPI. TPI and the IC will abide by all rules and polices for the issuance, renewal, continuance, and termination of these travel industry identification cards. Upon termination of this agreement, any CLIA or IATAN cards bearing TPI's identification number will become invalid and must be destroyed or returned immediately to IATAN and/or CLIA. The IC is responsible for any unauthorized use of the cards after termination. If upon termination of this agreement and if the IC requires their card to be transferred, it is the IC's responsibility to handle such transfer with TPI assisting as requested by IATAN and/or CLIA.
13. SUB-AGENT may purchase any E & O insurance that they desire.
14. SUB-AGENT will choose a name for their own travel agency.
15. Commission - SUB-AGENT will earn 70% of the commission they generate from their clients. Or 60% if referred by a sub-agent. The present sub-agent will get 10% of the commission generated by the new sub-agent.
16. Your link to sign up with a CRM is below. It gives you a 60 dat free trial, after which it is $10 per month to you. It will felp to keep you organized
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR MAIN AGENT DATE
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR PRESENT SUB-AGENT DATE
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR NEW SUB-AGENT DATE
TRAVEL GUARD ANNUAL AGENT PLAN ~ $129 ANNUAL PRICE
INFORMATION THAT I NEED TO GET YOU SIGNED UP
Hi All. I wanted to offer some assistance with this is issue as I know it can be confusing.If you reside and work in or sell to clients who reside in the state of Florida, you will need to file an exemption form with the state of Florida. If you sell to residents of the states of Washington and California you will need to display TPI's SOT numbers for those states on everything and anything consumer facing. If you reside and/ or sell to Iowa residents, you will need to register with the state. Iowa does not offer an exemption for ICs. Other states have laws on the books but they do not require any action on the agency's or agent's part. It does not matter at all where clients are traveling from or to, only where you or the client resides.